30 Day Photo Challenge Day 1: A photo of yourself with 10 facts.
1. My dad got the idea for my name from Alyssa Milano. He just tweaked the pronunciation.
2. I'm a Titanic nerd. I've been fascinated by it since my dad took me to see the movie when I was 11.
3. I was baptized once when I was 6. Six years later I believed I wasn't old enough to understand what I did the first time and was baptized again. I'm for SURE saved now!
4. I've had glasses since I was 4. I'm considering lasic eye surgery but I'm afraid I would lose past of my identity without my specs.
5. I think it would be cool if women wore dresses everyday for every occasion.
6. The softest spot in my heart is reserved for animals. Especially cats. Especially mine.
7. I made some of the greatest friends I'll ever have in mine and my husband's time in the Marine Corps. It just makes me sad that we're scattered all over the globe.
8. I love to read!! It's a dream of mine to be locked in a Barnes and Noble for a day by myself. I could read whatever I wanted and no one would judge me for it! Ha!
9. I was born 5 days before Christmas and I hate being a Christmas baby.
10. I've learned in the past 5 years that you never know how strong you can be until you have to be.