Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can I just share my excitement??

I took advantage of my awesome employee discount at work today and got some spring stuff!! I'm SUCH a penny pincher and hardly ever buy more than one item at a time so three is a big deal!! Heres what I got! All for $35!
This CUTE tank that I've been eyeing since the day it came in:
THIS dress that I loooove and can't wait to wear it!
Aaaand these flats. Wanted them forever.

So yea! That was pretty much the highlight of my day!
Love and shoes,
-Alyssa



5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love that dress! I wanted to do some online window shopping at AE today but the page wouldn't load for me. boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shea, they've got SEVERAL cute a-line sun dresses. I tried on about three different ones and theres even more online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your new stuff :) especially those cute flats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice items, i'm loving all the floral.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is adorable! love it. i always forget about ae. i should go check it out again...looks like they've got some cute stuff :).

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover