Friday, February 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Go see thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com to play along!

1. When I'm nervous I get really clumsy and it's embarrassing.

2. My favorite item in my closet is my Steve Madden black velvet pumps or my vans that I've had since I was 16.

3. Laying on the couch and reading til I fall asleep or reading tabloids is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4. My favorite childhood memory is Christmas morning! Still my favorite holiday.

5. Something you may not know about me is that I have a black belt in tae kwon do and I can play the piano.

6. A true friend is someone you can completely be yourself with and tell them everything without the fear of the judging you. For me it's this girl that just moved to Texas. =(

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I'm kind to everyone and funny on top of that.

I forgot it was Friday! This week has gone by so fast!

2 comments:

  1. wow! a black belt. impressive. and i love laying on my couch too. it's pretty much my favorite place in all the world.

    thanks for playing along this week!

    hope you have a great weekend.

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A~WOW a black belt! You have such a cute blog and your story on her about you and Chris is the cutest thing ever. I am so glad that I came across your blog tonight!!!

    I am your newest follower! I do hope you will come by and follow back to my blog if you would like. I have two blogs my main blog is A Blonde Walks Into A Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover