Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day yesterday! We did! Chris woke me up with the cats in the morning and asked me to be his Valentine. It was 8 years ago when he first asked me that same question. We spent the day in Wilmington. We went shopping and then went walking around downtown looking for something to do. It was right at sunset and it was gorgeous!
After sunset we found a cute little corner restaurant. After we got to our table (which was incredibly small) we realized we weren't really dressed enough. But it was so dark I doubt anyone noticed. We ate crab dip, filet mignon and lobster. And for dessert, complimentary dark chocolate dipped strawberries! So nice!

After being seperated for three V-days I was just so thankful to have him home!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover