Friday, March 26, 2010

Another Friday Another Fill In

1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was worry about nothing, pray about everything. Via my mom.

2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to the SPCA or the Humane Society.

3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be steak and baked potato from Ruth's Chris and some mashed potatoes. I know, I just really love potatoes. Followed by cheesecake.

4. My hair is looking good these days I think since I got it cut after Christmas. Its time for a trim and I'm contemplating getting sideswept bangs.


5. If at first you don't succeed try again and if you still suck maybe it's just not your thing.

6. I have always been very shy. Always. I used to be even more shy than I am now. Whenever I get around new people I get real nervous and clumsy.

7. Oh and by the way...we're moving in a month from yesterday and I have only packed a few little figurines. Dreeeeading packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover