Friday, March 5, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Play along at thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com!

1. One thing I MUST do before I die is travel! I want more than anything to go to Europe and see France, Ireland, and Germany.

2. I would rather do laundry than do dishes any day.

3. If I could give my younger self one peice of advice it would be "listen to your parents. They've been there and they only want what's best for you."

4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd take my family to Disneyworld!! Theeen pay off our debt, pay off my PARENTS debt, buy my sister a car, build me and my husband a house on my family's land and spend a good majority of the rest of traveling.

5. The best surprise ever was when me and Chris drove the 10 hours home to Alabama without my parents knowing and showed up at their door at 10 o'clock. Best surprised faces EVER.

6. My biggest fault is I'm a jealous person. Not just over Chris but over friends and family too.

7. My biggest strength is my loyalty. I'm fiercely loyal to the people I love. When people depend on me I dont let them down.

Just thinking about Disneyworld makes me sad. I want to go back so bad it's killing me! It might be childish but its the happiest place on earth! It brings back all the magic you felt watching Disney as a kid. I was starstruck when I got to sit on Cinderella's throne with her and blushed ten shades of red when the prince waved at me. =)

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so super cute!

    I have never been to disneyworld or even disneyland! I should go back and edit my answers and make that my answer to #1 lol

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo want to travel! Europe is a must!
    I've never been to DisneyWorld but I just went to Disneyland last year for my birthday. Best.Day.Ever!
    Loyalty is one of the best trait to have!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover