Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Saturday Night...

...has consisted of playing on Addictinggames.com, cuddling with my cats, ramen noodles, twinkies (I know...I said i'd stop eating them), The Green Mile, Pretty Woman and picnik.com.
Tomorrow will be better!! I'm off, I just got paid, I got two free movie tickets to a theater in Emerald Isle at an auction I worked last week and it's supposed to be GORGEOUS weather! So date day with the husband.
My pick-me-up for the day was when I went to the mail box. I hadn't checked the mail in OVER two weeks. I know its always bills...and really...who wants those? I got a Valentines Day card from my long lost bff Marissa. She was my very best friend in middle school and my maid-of-honor at our wedding. She moved away with her family after our freshman year of high school. Ever better than hallmark, it was a home-made card. On the front was a picture of us at the beach from 2006. Inside she reminded me that she loves me and values our friendship. And even though we dont talk much, when we do it's like we've never been apart. On the back was "Made epecially for you by The Queen of Sheba". An inside joke from moons ago that made us laugh so hard we cried.
Anyway, heres what I've done with my time home alone tonight. What it was:

What is is!:

Love and kitties,

Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. I love the "after" pic! Picnik is the greatest.

    Reading how happy the homemade card card from your friend made you feel has inspired me to make one for a friend of mine :) Enjoy ryou movie date with the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice retouch! what a beautiful picture :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, I'm glad! We should all make more homemade cards!!
    And thank you very much, Laura!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover