Friday, March 12, 2010

On this rainy Friday....

Fill in the blanks at thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com!

1. The best day ever was our wedding day! It was perfect and I wish I could do it all over again!

2. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast when I actually eat it because its usually very sweet!

3. This weekend I'm working but who knows what we might do Saturday night. Might make it a pizza and movie night.

4. Never in my life have I smoked...anything!

5. The only thing better than milk is CHOCOLATE milk. I think I might make some now since I'm thinking about it.

6. I could really do with some sunshine. Tired of all this nasty weather!

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was the book Little Women by Louisa Mae Alcott. I want to start reading some of the classics. Dracula is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover