Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pub Crawl!

Last night me, Chris and our buddy Colin went to Wilmington for a Haunted Pub Crawl. We met the group in an underground bar where we also met our tour guide, John. He told us stories about the history of the bars in Wilmington and how the one we were standing in had burned to the ground. Here we are in the 2nd bar on the tour. Underground again. Here he told us stories of sailors that used to make port in the area and how Jack the Ripper had done his dirty deeds in Wilmington.


3rd bar! The Liquid Room. This is Chris and Colin doing Irish car bombs.

Last bar.

This cool hallway used to be an alley bewtween the two bars.

Colin and John at the end of the tour.
All in all it was a fun night! Definately worth the 15 bucks a ticket.
Today we got up and went to eat lunch at Mi Cabana and then went to walmart. My wonderful hubby bought me New Moon on DVD that I'm watching and drooling over as we speak! I work tonight but the weather is so absolutely GORGEOUS that I'm in a good mood and I don't mind.
Love and beer,
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Glad the weather is makin' ya happy :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover