Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF

Fill it in at thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com.

1. Today I am wearing my new red and turqoise shirt from AE. Theres a pic one post down I believe. I feel so pretty in it!

2. My favorite childhood food was hotdogs and my favorite food now is pasta. any kind of pasta. But also like pizza and still hotdogs!!

3. A day that I am too busy too check my facebook is a day that I am too busy.

4. The last movie I saw was Boondock Saints 2 and the next movie I want to see is Alice in Wonderland.

5. My favorite smell is vanilla because it's so sweet!

6. A weird little quirk I have is that I have to have all the door in the bedroom closed before I can fall asleep.

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm introverted and antisocial. haha. Not far from the truth!

Working today and going on a haunted pub crawl through Wilmington! Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover