Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15th, 1912

I know it's super early to be blogging....but I realized last night before I went to bed that today marks 98 years ago that the Titanic sank with over 1,500 men, women and children lost.
For those that don't know me real well, I have been OBSESSED with this event since I was a kid and first saw the movie. It only being a couple years away from it's 100 year anniversary is a big deal to me!
If I hadn't already packed all of our DVDs I would watch the movie today and cry like it was the first time I saw it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover