Friday, April 30, 2010

Blah

So I had a whole blog about how we're all adjusting to being home and what not. And then I accidently deleted it sooo....I dont feel like writing it over. Bummer.

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is Titanic and Gone with the Wind.

2. My favorite movie as a child was Aladdin and The Lion King. I'm a child of Disney.

3. The best movie quote ever is from my fave movie! "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." Either that or "Business is business! You use a gun, I use a fountain pen!" from Diehard.

4. My favorite actress is probably Reese Witherspoon or Meryl Streep also my favorite actor is Leonardo Decaprio or Johnny Depp. I also love Tom Hanks.

5. The movie I could watch over and over is The Departed. To me, it doesnt get old.

6. My favorite genre is probably suspense or drama. Not a big fan of romantic comedies.

7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is "Brothers". We rented it yesterday but watched The Blind Side last night. Very good movie!

1 comment:

  1. I love Gone With The Wind! I could definitely watch that movie over & over. The book was even better than the movie though.

    The Departed was a great movie! Just stopping by from Lauren's :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover