Friday, April 9, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday!

Today totally doesn't feel like Friday. But hopefully I'll have a better day than yesterday!
If you want to play Fill in the Blank Friday go over and see Lauren at: http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was a raw oyster at Sea N' Suds in Gulf Shores. Never again.
2. My best friend is the husband. Simple answer.
3. If I could live in a different era it would be either the 50's or the pre-civil war Old South because of the fashion! I love the dress and the family values of the 1950's and I love the prim properness of the Old South. Not to mention the fabulous dresses ala Scarlett OHara.
4. I like how cuddly my kitties are in the morning after I wake up.
5. If you only know one thing about me it should be that when I love, I love with all my heart and I'll always be fiercely loyal to you.
6. My favorite book of all time is the Twilight Saga. It's hard to pick just one becuase I love to read! But I also love Echoes, Granny Dan, Crossings, and Mirror Image. All by Danielle Steel. I could read all of these over and over again.
7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is foundation. I dont like my skin tone without some cover-up. Either that or mascara.
8. Blogging is something fun to do that inspires me and gives me an outlet. I love looking at random blogs about fashion and design.
9. If I could star in a movie with an actor/actress, I would want to work with Leonardo Dicaprio. The sun rose and set with him when I was younger.
10. One of the best feelings in the world is spending a day with Chris doing nothing but goofing off.

5 comments:

  1. I totally would love to live in the 50s! Yes! But you have a point with the Scarlet Ohara thing.. Yes.

    Stopping by from New Friend Friday. ;) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the second person I've read who answered Leonardo DiCaprio! I think I was 8 or 9 when Titanic came out and I was obsessed. He was my first celebrity crush.

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, thank you! It's always nice to know SOMEONE is reading it!

    Whitney, me too!! I was 10 when I saw it in theaters and I just fell in LOVE with him! I'm still obsessed with Titanic to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh leo dicaprio....i had a big time crush on him when titanic came out. i definitely thought he was the bees knees. ha!

    thanks for playing along and i hope you have a lovely weekend!

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! This is my first time on your blog and really enjoyed it! By the way I too had a huge crush on Leo :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover