Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to Know You


1. What color do you wear the most? That would be blue. Most of my closet is blue.


2. Would you rather have 10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? Right now, gimme the cash. I gots bills to pay.


3. Do you have a weird, quirky, or unusual habit? It might not be that unusual, but I pick and bite at my cuticals ALL THE TIME. My nails look horrible.


4. I really need to start...exercising. But I know I won't.


5. What was the first blog you ever read? I think it was DIRTY HAIR HALO.


6. Do you collect anything? My husband started me a collection of Disney snowglobes when he was deployed. Havent got a new one since Christmas before last, but together we collect shot glasses from places we visit.


7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? It was 2 weeks before my 14th birthday. And boy was it awkward.


8. Do you text/twiiter while driving? NO. Stopped at a red, maybe. The second it turns green the phone gets thrown in the passenger seat. Whatever you're texting or tweeting is not THAT important.
Well that was fun. If you want to play along go to mannland5.com!
Last night I was home alone so I got a lot done. I was packing clothes that are going into storage, cleaning out my closet, posting unwanted clothes on Lejeune Yard Sale and doing laundry.
It was a fun night. =)
I'm slightly freaking out because we've yet to do our taxes. Ugh. I hate being a procrastinator.
We'll do them tomorrow.
Who do you trust to do your taxes?

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover