Friday, April 16, 2010

Lovely Friday!

You what that means! Fill in the Blank!! If you want to play along go see Lauren at http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com.
1. The first thing I do in the morning is pee, then get on the internet.
2. Every night before bed I get on facebook and turn the TV to Fox News.
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is eat junk food!
4. Something that makes me cringe is needles. I've just now gotten to the point where I can have my finger pricked or blood drawn without crying.
5. Social situations make me nervous and anxious. I'm an introvert to the core. And it usually gets worse because when I get nervous I get clumsy.
6. I like to collect Disney snowglobes and shot glasses from the places we visit.
7. Weekends are for relaxing and spending time outside or with loved ones, even though I work most weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover