Monday, April 26, 2010

Made it home!

We made it home safely to Alabama! It still hasnt sunk in yet that we're here for good and never have to leave again if we don't want to. We've been going going going since Friday and I'm exhausted. And still more to come! No rest for the weary. Mom took some pics of our adventure and I'll post those later. But for now...Getting to know you!!

1. If could star in any movie genre...what would it be..romance, comedy, horror, suspense or action? I'd have to say action. I'd love to pay this B.A. Angelina Jolie type character.

2. Do you recycle? In a word? No.

3. Have you ever been to a strip club? No and I dont have any intention of ever going to one.

4. Do you have a nickname? Not really. =( My husband used to call me Butterball.

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called? No one can pronounce my name right so I answer to just about anything close. The one I've never been able to understand is "Alisha". My name is Alyssa. How could you get one from the other?

6. What are your summer staples? Tanks! I love to wear tank tops!!

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself? Some clothes from AE with my employee discount that I dont have anymore since I'm no longer an employee. =(

8. Are you happy with your boob size? Sometimes. Sometimes I'm ready to give them away when I cant wear cute little low cut shirts without looking like a hooker. But I must admit it makes me kinda smug when girls get implants to be my size. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover