Sunday, April 18, 2010

ONE WEEK!!

We have ONE WEEK til we leave Jacksonville!! Three years has come down to one week. I have got to get my butt in gear and finish packing this mess of an apartment! I feel confident I can do it. Tomorrow is my last day at work and I've just got to MAKE myself get up early and KEEP packing til it's done. I think I can do it.
We got half of our TMO money in the back before the weekend. SO awesome. It's nice to have some cushion. Yesterday I bought some stuff for my hair. I'm an idiot when it comes to styling hair so I bought some simple things to make it lok cute. Some bobby pins, hair ties and two metallic head bands. Even I can't screw that up.
Welp! Heres GETTING TO KNOW YOU!
1. Men's chest...hairy or hairless?
Hairless please.
2. How often do you run red lights?
Never on purpose and not often at all. I'm the queen of running yellow lights though.
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet...whose would you raid?
Hmm...as much as I hate to admit, maybe Hilary Duff. I don't like her but I think she has really cute style. Either her or Rachel Bilson
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on facebook, twitter or your blog?
I'd say blog. Even though I have many many more on facebook.
5. What makes you feel sexy?
My husband makes me feel sexy! That and the cute little bra and panties I have from Forever 21.
6. I get excited when.....?
I have a vacation coming up. Like I do in JULY!!
7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or the "indoorsy" type?
I love being outside. Taking walks, picnics, all that. But I don't think I'm "outdoorsy". I've never been camping or mudding or anything like that.
8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
Give me the money!!

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover