Friday, April 23, 2010

T-2 days!!

My fam is on their way up here as we speak! We just got back from Chris' little going away ceremony on base. So sad. They gave him a neat plaque and a special .50 cal round. I cried of course. Embarrassing. Anyway, lots to look forward to but still lots to do! Everything is mostly packed. The theme for the day is CLEANING!! Yay!! Not.
Heres Fill In The Blank Friday!



1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is any Disney song! I still LOOOOVE Disney.

2. My first concert ever was Celine Dion on her Lets Talk About Love tour. OMG. Amazing. The woman can sing!

3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: Paramore, Flyleaf, Disturbed, Within temptation, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Evanescense, The Beach Boys, Ace of Base. Haha. Quite a combo.

4. The best makeout/"boot knocking" song ever is ....I honestly dont know. Maybe Celine's version of "The Frist Time Ever I saw Your Face".

5. The best concert I've ever been to was Trans-Siberian Orchestra. They know how to put on a show!!

6. A memorable musical moment for me was singing the National Anthem in public for the first time at a karate tournament. I had been sick the week before. It was flawless until my voice cracked on "and the rockets red GLARE". Lovely.

7. The song on my Ipod thats getting the most play these days is "Uprising" by Muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover