Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Up to my eyeballs in boxes...


...and this is what I found on top of it all today. Our pretty girl, Dixie, sitting on the mountain of belongings like the queen she is. You see what she looks like. This is what she thinks she is:

I love watching her and Gus play. Today, Gus was playing in some packing paper, happy as a clown minding his own and I saw Dixie watching him from the doorway. She went into total stealth mode. Her eyes got wide and she stooped down til her belly almost touched the ground and she crept up on him inch by inch. Poor Gus was oblivious. Never saw it coming. It was like watching Big Cat Diary...just with little cats.

Well the packing is going well. Slowly but surely! I can't believe it's only 12 days away. We'll never have to worry about deployments, formations, checking out before we go somewhere, deployments (did I already mention that?)

And when we're home we'll never have to miss another holiday, birthday party or football game. It's gonna be great!!!

Love and tigers,

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover