Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Showing off my new sun visor. I had to have it!
Our boy, Chipper! Chris grew his goatee because of this man.
The second day we had some time to kill before the afternoon game so we went to a mall. This mall was unlike any mall I'd ever been to. Nothing but designer stuff. Betsy Johnson, Nicole Miller, Neiman Marcus, Cartier for crying out loud! I couldn't afford ANYTHING! But we had a nice lunch at California Pizza kitchen and taramisui (sp?) for dessert. The 4:30 was even hotter. And again, seats right in the sun the entire time. I drank at the very least 4 bottles of water during that game. And that water is not cheap either. Even though it was hotter than Satan's armpit we had a really great time together. He took very good care of me considering the last time we were at Turner Field I passed out from the heat and had to be treated by medics. So embarrassing.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
1. What was your favorite movie as a child? Oh gosh. The Little Mermaid and The Wizard of Oz. I also went through a Lion King and Pocahontas phase.
2. If you could live in any movie as your fictional world, which one would it be? The first thing that comes to mind is Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Especially the room where everything is edible. I'm a fatty at heart.
3. Have you ever seen a midnight showing or hosted a movie release party? Tell us about it! I saw BOTH Twilight movies at midnight and I'll be seeing Eclipse at midnight as well!! The first two were chaotic. DOZENS of teenage girls and emo scene kids.
4. What movie release are you most looking forward to this year? Eclipse of course! I'm an unashamed twilighter. But I'm also looking forward to Pirates 4 next year.
5. Are you a theater goer, renter or wait-and-buyer? Theater goer and renter. I hardly ever just buy movies.
It's Wednesday! Two more days til Atlanta! I'm so excited for a weekend with the husband.
Last night me and my family went to a viewing (or a wake as some people call it) for a distant relative. Me and Kaylen were getting ready together and I kept telling her "no bright colors, no flashy jewelry, dont show your shoulder, ect.." I was shocked at how lax fineral dress has become. There were girls in short skirts, bright pink, spaghetti straps and guys in cargo shorts. And here I was worried that my leopard print flats were too much with my mid-calf length black dress!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
I fell in love with this dress in the Delia's catalog. So sweet and summery. And what's more is now it's on sale! Yay for me!Me and my husband both want one of these dogs. A little lassie! He'll let someone know if you ever fall in the bathtub. (Thank you, for those of you that got that.)
They just don't make them like this anymore....Hitchcock beauty Kim Novak.
And I present to you...the perfect woman. Jennifer Anniston. That skin. That hair. Those legs! She seems so classy and down to earth and humble unlike most of Hollywood. If I could pick one celebrity to be friends with (no pun intended) I'd pick her.
Right now, we're getting ready to go the fire station and have burgers and homemade ice cream with Daddy and David, who is himself a father-to-be. His wife, Tracie's shower was yesterday. That baby (Tristan) will never want for clothes and he already has a Coach diaper bag. True Tracie fashion! I can't wait to meet him in a couple of months!!
Even when I was a baby I loved my Daddy. And now I appreciate him even more. He has always worked hard to give me and my sister not only everything we need, but everything we want. He's a wonderful and supportive husband and father. My mom is still crazy about him! He's funny, honest, hardworking and loving. I think it's safe to say that everyone that knows him, likes him and respects him. Happy Fathers Day, daddy!
We had to celebrate last night since he's working today. We went to Sumo and had a blast. Love the food and the chef was really funny. Then we came home and gave him his gifts. We got him a fishing pole and all the stuff for his tackle box. My favorite thing was the card I go him. On the font it says "Aren't you glad I'm all grown up and you don't have to worry about me anymore?" When you open it the card laughs hysterically and it reads "What's so funny?" HeeHee. I thought it was appropriate. Chris even got a card from the kitties. It said "I didn't wrap your father's day gift...but I did leave it in a nice box." HAHAHA!
Happy Fathers Day to all the daddies!
Getting to Know You!
Play along at Mannland5.blogspot.com.
1. While at the beach, pool, ect...do you cover up your assets or show them off? I show them off. Can't have those pesky tan lines!
2. Road trips or plane trips? Road trips!! Getting there is half the fun!!
3. I can't stand it when...people have no table manners. Don't talk with your mouth full, stop being so loud, and take your frickin hat off.
4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach? Noooo!! Never would!
5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week? Two most of the time.
6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...getting to wake up early just to do NOTHING!! Like right now!
7. Pancakes or waffles? Oh yum. Pancakes for sure. With LOTS of syrup.
8. Water park or amusement park? Since I don't really like water...amusement park.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
2. What is one really strange thing your pet does?
3. Give us your nicknames for your pets:
4. Are you pets spoiled or not?
5. Insert pet pics here!:
...and her brother Gus. Pictures taken by Yours truly. ;)
I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday! It seems like every weekend since we've been home has been busy! This weekend we have a baby shower for our good friend Tracie and Sunday is Father's Day. NEXT weekend me and the husband are taking a little weekend trip to Atlanta to catch a Braves game. That weekend will also mark 8 years together. I can't believe it's been that long!
Me and Kaylen are watching Food Challenge all about cupcakes and my mouth is practically watering!
Love and fur,
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Me holding onto my life vest.
Me and my increasingly beautiful sister.
Me and the hubs in our shades.
Titanic is my favorite movie. =)
Outfit details: Shirt: Forever 21. Shorts: Wet Seal. Hat: Claire's. Necklace: Forever 21
And let me just add Happy Birthday to the best mother in the world!!
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Saturday, June 5, 2010
The second one is ever cuter and I can't find a picture of it, which really irks me. It's pale pink with black polka dots, tight, short and looks like it was taken off the set of I Love Lucy. I have NO idea where I'm going to wear it and NO idea what shoes I'm going to wear it with...but it was too cute NOT to buy. Especially for only being 11 dollars.
After my Forever 21 adventure we headed for home and belted out some Journey in the car. And it's lame but it made me day when I checked facebook and her status was "shopping with sis =)" I think (and hope) that me and Kaylen will end up being best friends.
Love and polka dots,