Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dad's Day!!

Happy Fathers Day to the greatest dad ever!!

Even when I was a baby I loved my Daddy. And now I appreciate him even more. He has always worked hard to give me and my sister not only everything we need, but everything we want. He's a wonderful and supportive husband and father. My mom is still crazy about him! He's funny, honest, hardworking and loving. I think it's safe to say that everyone that knows him, likes him and respects him. Happy Fathers Day, daddy!

We had to celebrate last night since he's working today. We went to Sumo and had a blast. Love the food and the chef was really funny. Then we came home and gave him his gifts. We got him a fishing pole and all the stuff for his tackle box. My favorite thing was the card I go him. On the font it says "Aren't you glad I'm all grown up and you don't have to worry about me anymore?" When you open it the card laughs hysterically and it reads "What's so funny?" HeeHee. I thought it was appropriate. Chris even got a card from the kitties. It said "I didn't wrap your father's day gift...but I did leave it in a nice box." HAHAHA!

Happy Fathers Day to all the daddies!

Getting to Know You!

Play along at Mannland5.blogspot.com.

1. While at the beach, pool, ect...do you cover up your assets or show them off? I show them off. Can't have those pesky tan lines!

2. Road trips or plane trips? Road trips!! Getting there is half the fun!!

3. I can't stand it when...people have no table manners. Don't talk with your mouth full, stop being so loud, and take your frickin hat off.

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach? Noooo!! Never would!

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week? Two most of the time.

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...getting to wake up early just to do NOTHING!! Like right now!

7. Pancakes or waffles? Oh yum. Pancakes for sure. With LOTS of syrup.

8. Water park or amusement park? Since I don't really like water...amusement park.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice tribute to your dad!! And I'm like you..amusement park anyday!! I'm not a water park fan either!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover