Sunday, June 13, 2010

GTKY

Busy day today! This morning Chris and I are going to church with my family, lunch at McAllisters, a 50Th anniversary party and then a 1st birthday party. Yea! Busy day! But it's whatev. I feel re energized after my weekly shopping trip with Kaylen yesterday. I got some new sunglasses from AE since sadly someone sat on mine, my first bra from Aerie (I love that they tie your bag with a bow when you check out) and some platform, sexy black shoes to go with polka dot dress I got last week. Can't wait to wear them but I already know it's going to be dangerous. ALL I wear is FLATS. Everyday of the week. So six inch heels is going to be interesting. Especially since my middle name isn't "Grace".
On to Getting to Know You! Play along at mannland5.blogspot.com.
1. If you could have one of Superman's powers, which one would you want?
I don't know if this is one of Superman's but I'd love to be invisible sometimes. And I don't mean that in an emo way. I'd really like to be a fly on the wall at times!
2. The best thing I ever won is...
$25 on a gas station lotto ticket. =) Luck of the Irish.
3. Have you ever skped with a bloggy friend?
No. The only person I've ever skyped with is my Mama when I lived in NC.
4. What is your favorite summer month?
It's more spring than summer, but May. It's not sooo freaking hot.
5. Pool, lake or ocean?
Pool. Water makes me nervous. With a lake or an ocean you're not the biggest thing in there!
6. One of my favorite summer memories is...
All of my family's trips to Gulf Shores. This might be out last year to really enjoy it for a while. =(
7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
It's no secret. I'm addicting to Forever 21. They have THE cutest clothes for cheap cheap cheap.
8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
Not at all.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Love and heels,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. see you at the 50th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa! I just saw you were a new follower over at Windy Poplars. Thanks for stopping by...it's always lovely to make new friends :-) I enjoyed reading your posts. Congrats on the hubby's "retirement" (I don't know exactly what you call it!) - it looks like you had a lovely lake day and a really fun time w/ your sis too. I love Forever 21!! Wish we had one in my town, but there is one the next town over which is nice.- I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far. Again, thanks for stopping by! I look forward to getting to know you more in the future, ~Kristin from Windy Poplars

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover