Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kindred Connection-Movie Edition

Play along!

Windy Poplars


1. What was your favorite movie as a child? Oh gosh. The Little Mermaid and The Wizard of Oz. I also went through a Lion King and Pocahontas phase.

2. If you could live in any movie as your fictional world, which one would it be? The first thing that comes to mind is Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Especially the room where everything is edible. I'm a fatty at heart.

3. Have you ever seen a midnight showing or hosted a movie release party? Tell us about it! I saw BOTH Twilight movies at midnight and I'll be seeing Eclipse at midnight as well!! The first two were chaotic. DOZENS of teenage girls and emo scene kids.

4. What movie release are you most looking forward to this year? Eclipse of course! I'm an unashamed twilighter. But I'm also looking forward to Pirates 4 next year.

5. Are you a theater goer, renter or wait-and-buyer? Theater goer and renter. I hardly ever just buy movies.

It's Wednesday! Two more days til Atlanta! I'm so excited for a weekend with the husband.

Last night me and my family went to a viewing (or a wake as some people call it) for a distant relative. Me and Kaylen were getting ready together and I kept telling her "no bright colors, no flashy jewelry, dont show your shoulder, ect.." I was shocked at how lax fineral dress has become. There were girls in short skirts, bright pink, spaghetti straps and guys in cargo shorts. And here I was worried that my leopard print flats were too much with my mid-calf length black dress!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyssa! Thanks for playing along with the Kindred Connection this week. I enjoyed reading your answers. I think that's a fabulous idea to live in the room where everything's edible from Willy Wonka. Chocolate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Bliss! Hope you're having a great day so far.~

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover