Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kindred Connections at Windy Poplars

Windy Poplars is a blog that I recently started following. Every week she does a Kindred Connections post where readers can answer the questions and link up to her blog so bloggers that have stuff in common can get connected! Hence "kindred connections"! This week is about furbabies so you know I had to participate!


Windy Poplars



1.What pets currently reside at your house?
That would be Gus and Dixie. Our sweet kitties.

2. What is one really strange thing your pet does?
Gus howls. It's the weirdest thing.

3. Give us your nicknames for your pets:
HeeHee. Gus' full name is Gustifson Garfield Whitt. Dixie doesn't have a full name but we call her Pretty Girl and Gus is Sweet Boy.

4. Are you pets spoiled or not?
They're totally spoiled. At our home in NC they'd sleep with us and they basically had free reign of the apartment.

5. Insert pet pics here!:
This is Dixie...

...and her brother Gus. Pictures taken by Yours truly. ;)

I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday! It seems like every weekend since we've been home has been busy! This weekend we have a baby shower for our good friend Tracie and Sunday is Father's Day. NEXT weekend me and the husband are taking a little weekend trip to Atlanta to catch a Braves game. That weekend will also mark 8 years together. I can't believe it's been that long!

Me and Kaylen are watching Food Challenge all about cupcakes and my mouth is practically watering!

Love and fur,

Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alyssa! Thanks for joining in the party this week. Your babies are ADORABLE! That's so funny that one howls - I've never heard a cat howl :-) Love their names - such sweet southern names... Great pics too - sometimes I think it is hard to photograph cats especially- my Auti always looks drunk in pics I take of her! It's hilarious! Hope you're having a great day so far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alyssa..I saw the picture of you and your kitty on Kristins site and just had to take a look! Its hard to find many "cat lovers" out there! I have 2 cats also (and 1 dog) and joined in on the party..hope you'll come over to my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover