Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Morning Quiet

I love waking up early just to do NOTHING. It's quiet and peaceful. This coming from a girl who used to regularly wake up at noon. Well no more!! I'm an early bird now! Now if I sleep til 9 I feel like I've wasted part of the day. Don't get me wrong, I love my sleep and I go to bed early. But I can sleep when I'm dead.
Here's getting to know you! Play along at mannland5.blogspot.com.
1. If a person has a booger in their nose, and you can see it, do you tell them?
If I know them pretty well, yes. I hope they'd do it for me!
2. What are you passionate about?
Animals. I love animals of all kinds and would love to be an animal cop or work with the SPCA or Humane Society.
3. How long have you been blogging?
Not too long. Only a few months.
4. What is your favorite summer drink?
Sweet tea of course!!
5. What is your favorite type of music?
Rock and pop. But I'll listen to just about anything except rap.
6. Something I do before I go to bed is...
READ. I love to read. And it puts me to sleep.
7. My summer vacation plans are...
going to Gulf Shores for our first family vacation in 3 years at the beginning of July. Whether or not we'll actually be able to get in the ocean with the oil approaching is yet to be determined. That whole situation infuriates me.
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is...
mascara!
Hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday!
Love,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover