Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesdays with Alyssa

Morning, all! I'm so ready for the workday to be over! Tonight is Eclipse date with my little sister! We're going out to eat, to grab some much needed Starbucks and then to sit in line with all the little emo kids! So excited! Anyway, here's some randomness:
I really want some shorts like this: I MUST have a big, floppy sun hat like this before we go to the beach next month:
Even though she's a skank and I boycotted her after her "lets wipe out all of the redneck, bible thumping, hillbilly middle america" comment...I love her fearless style. I think I'll remake this outfit.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!! Only four more days til the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover