Sunday, July 25, 2010

2nd Sunday Post: GTKY

I know I've already posted once today but I forgot it was Sunday and Sunday is always Getting To Know You!!


1. Thong or granny panties? Can I choose neither? How about just plain old bikini bottoms. I do the thong-th-thong-thong-thong when the outfit calls for it.


2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him? Only if I know him and know him WELL.


3. Spanx of no spanx? I've NEVER tried spanx, but I can think of at least one dress that I should try them with.
4. Do you sleep in your sheets? Yes. I have to have some kind of cover. Even if I'm hot. I usually sleep under a sheet and a quilt.
5. What is your favorite Disney character? Probably Belle. I always liked her because she was the only princess with brown hair. Oh and the Genie from Aladdin. He still makes me laugh.
6. Dream vacation spot? Hmm....Paris.
7. What is your dream job? I've always wanted to be an actress but I would settle for being an animal cop.
8. Who is your hero and why? My daddy. He's always worked hard for his family. He loves us and always offers good advice. He's funny and supportive and an all around good husband and father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover