Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fingers and Toes Crossed

I've been a bad blogger. Good news! Chris got a job! He does the paperwork Monday! This is awesome for us. Bad news. He might not be able to go on vacation with my family in a couple of weeks. If he can't go, I haven't decided yet if I'll still go or not. He wants me to because I've been looking forward to it for so long, but I know if I go I'll just miss him the whole time. I'd feel like a terrible wife! But he's being a wonderful husband by pushing me to go. So...I don't know what I'll do. But hopefully he'll be able to go and we won't have to worry about it! Fingers crossed and hopefully the five of us we'll be here come August!

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything works out and your hubby can go on vacation with you! That would be a bummer without him..but so sweet he's pushing you to go, regardless!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover