Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday in Bed

Happy Friday, everyone. For me it doesn't feel like Friday at all since this is the third day in a row I've spent in bed. I just hope I'm feeling better by Sunday so I can splish and splash with everyone else for the 4th! Heres this week's edition of Fill In the Blank Friday:


1. This weekend for the 4th of July I'll be hopefully swimming and grilling out with one side of the fam Sunday and the other side Monday.

2. Fireworks are still magical. I could stare at them forever.

3. Nothing says summer like homemade icecream!

4. My favorite summer memory is all the trips to Gulf Shores with my family. We've been every summer since I was born. This year will surely be different and it breaks my heart.

5. My favorite thing about summer is getting a tan, wearing shorts and sun dresses, trips to the beach, and fresh fruit.

6. Summer in a word is HOTT if you're in Alabama!

7. If I could choose to pick summer or winter year round I'd pick neither. Fall for me please!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love fall too!! Hope your feeling well and enjoying the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover