Friday, July 30, 2010

A Realization

I just recently realized something about myself. I love animals. Like, really love animals. Maybe more than a like people. The other day we were with some family and they have a small child and kittens. The kid was being rough with the kitten so I told the mother to watch her. She said something along the lines of "thanks, she could have gotten scratched". In reality I was actually more concerned about the little brat hurting the kitty. I should be working with animals. Not grooming them or fluffing them up but rescuing them and finding them good homes. I've finally realized that is my passion.
In other news, Monday me and my family leave for Gulf Shores...without Chris. This makes me sad and I feel like a horrible wife for going. But on the other hand, I'm so proud of him for choosing to work for extra money over a weeks vacation. He's only been at his new job two weeks. It's temporary but after 90 days they'll decide whether or not make him full-time. This would be awesome and he didn't want to give them any reason not to keep him. He made the right call.
Tonight is a relaxing night at home. Just the way I like it. =)
Time for Fill-In-The-Blank-Friday
1. The last thing I do before going to bed is usually read. I love to read before I go to sleep.
2. When I can't sleep I READ!! It puts me to sleep so fast.
3 The first thing I do when I wake up is hit the bathroom and start getting ready for work on weekdays. On weekends I hit the bathroom then feed the cats.
4. When I'm tired I look more like a zombie than a living, breathing human being.
5. My dream bedroom would be big and colored in light colors that feel homey. With a canopy bed. I've ALWAYS wanted a canopy bed.
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be at the Polynesian resort at Disneyworld.
7. The longest sleep I've ever had was... I can't remember exactly but I know it was when I was sick. When I'm sick all I want to do is sleep. Now after talking about sleep I'm sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover