Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday morning with my little family.

Morning all! Today will be a day of wedding showers and birthdays. Hooray. Time for GTKY:
1. What is your definition of sexy?
Whatever makes you feel beautiful while being a little bit risque.
2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
I've only changed a poopy diaper a few times but it has to be better than puke.
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
DEFINATELY an introvert. I'm quiet and social situations usually make me nervous.
4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year...which would you give up?
Probably smell. I couldn't live in the dark, and I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't hear music. Smell I could live without.
5. Cake or pie?
Can I say both? I LOOOVE sweets!!!
6. If you could paly any character on TV (old or current), who would you play?
Lucy Ricardo from I Love Lucy!!!
7. My favorite website is...
facebook! I'm also a fan of icanhascheezburger.com. I could stay on the website for hours.
8. The highlight of my day is...
probably right now, about to watch Hell's Kitchen with Chris and the kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover