Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Visitor

I'm so excited because today our good friend Eli is coming to see us! He'll be the first or our Marine friends that we've seen since we got out. He told me to be prepared for his new shaggy hair and scruffy face. You might not think this is that odd, but in the Marine Corps you have to get a haircut every week and shave everyday. So it's odd to see all of these guys anything but clean-cut. I'm still getting used to Chris having a goatee. But he loves it!
It's Sunday so it's time for Getting To Know You!
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA, which country would you choose?
Probably England. They seem like a really safe country, and they're so close to all the other cool European countries!
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow, or gloves in the summer?
Flip flops in the snow! Frost bite, hello!!
3. Fried or bakes, and why?
I'm from Alabama. I'll eat just about anything fried.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celebrity would you want to interview and why?
Maybe Lindsay Lohan. She's really screwed up.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
Probably Rachael's Tears. It's written by the parents of Rachael Scott, a victim at the Columbine shooting who willingly died for her faith.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
I'm ashamed to admit it, but Jersey Shore. Me and my husband watched the last season and are waiting for the next one. That's really it! I don't watch a whole lot of TV.
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your life/your attitude?
Saw this one and thought it was perfect: "The more people I meet, the more I like my cat."
8. If you were to join a circus, what performer would you be?
Nothing requiring coordination. I would probably work with the big cats or ride an elephant.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen that bumper sticker too, it cracks me up :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover