Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to the grind.

Hello, dears. Today has been a very relaxing day. Me and the husband had the salad bar at Ruby Tuesdays, went to Publix and got a magazine (People Style Watch, my FAVE that I look forward to every month) and two more movies and spent the rest of the day lounging on the bed being lazy. The past two days we've watched The Bounty Hunter (nothing special, a few funny moments but that's about it), The Runaways (LOVED it! It's raunchy but the fashion and Dakota Fanning are AWESOME), Couples Retreat (corny and not the barrel of laughs I was hoping for), and Burn After Reading (fun mix of characters but not for you if you love action). Tomorrow I go back to work after might as well say two full weeks off from being sick, not to mention the week vacation before that. I'm really glad to be getting out of the house (and making money) again but I'm nervous at the same time. Really hoping whatever was making sick stays away. I think I mentioned before that the Dr. believes I've had a bad case of vertigo or inner ear so she gave me some medicine and hopefully it keeps it at bay. Anyway, enough jabber. Here's GTKY! www.mannland5.com
1. If you could host a reality TV show, what would it be?
I honestly don't watch a whole lot of it. Probably something cushy like American Idol or The Bachelor.
2. Do you put your seat belt on before or after you start the car ?
Before. I ALWAYS wear my seat belt.
3. Shave or hair removal cream?
Shave. Simple.
4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
When we start looking for a house a deal breaker for me will be small rooms. I love rooms with lots of floor space. And big closets too!
5. What is your favorite "fall" scent?
Pumpkin spice....yummm.
6. What TV show are you looking forward to seeing most this fall?
Eh. Don't really care.
7. Personal shopper or personal chef?
Give me the chef!!!!
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "fall"?
Foliage and football! I'm so ready for autumn!

2 comments:

  1. It was so cute to read your responses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your GTKY! Hope the meds the dr put you on helps!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover