Monday, August 30, 2010

David and Goliath

I picked up this really cute, silly shirt in Gulf Shores by David and Goliath and I got to wondering what else this brand has. I looked up the website and OMG they have such CUTE stuff. All of their designs are stupid funny. There's so many that I want! I love the clever little sayings and the bright colors! And they beat regular ole' tshirts any day. Here's some of my faves:




And this is the happiness that I wore today with cutoff jean shorts and pink polka dot flats. =) I was so happy wearing it today I wanna wear it again tomorrow!

Love and sweets,

Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Those are definitely cute!!! and if I don't go anywhere on a day I wear something cute, I wear it again the next day lol. Also, I had a dream about you the other night, random I know, but in it, you said you were pregnant! I don't know if it's a good sign or what but it was interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover