Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Different day, more sneezing.

I got what I wanted! A Life and Style magazine (thanks to Don Don) and an oreo blizzard (thanks to Chris)!! I went to the hospital today for a CT scan (NOT a cat scan; apparently there's a difference). Not as terrible as I thought it would be. The worst part was the IV with the iodine. Makes you feel uncomfortably warm. Tomorrow I'm doing basically what I've been doing the past two weeks, relaxing, taking meds and hoping hoping hoping I start to feel better. This cold is really doing a number on me. Friday is another dr. appointment to see what the next step is if all went well with the scan.

This is where I'm headed. Oh to be that comfortable.

Love and Tylenol,

Alyssa

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover