Sunday, August 15, 2010

Questioning

Morning, all. We had a rough day yesterday. We took the Gus and Dixie to the vet to get them checked out and bathed. It was an experience. It rained ALL day long. We got there and our debit card wouldn't work. They said they take checks, which would've been great....if I'd had my checkbook on me. So we drove BACK home another 20 minutes to get the check book. STILL raining. We get back the vet, give them a check and leave the kids to get taken care of. On the way back home we started talking about our lives now vs. our lives in the Marine Corps. Not a cheery subject. We at least had our own place up there and money to cover it. Here we don't. And that fact alone makes us question if we made the right decision in getting out. I've been really upset lately thinking about this. We've been married three years and don't have anything to show for it. Chris has no job, we have no house and no kids. I'm 22 years old. When we were married, the original plan was for us to already have a kid, or at least be pregnant now. Well that can't happen at present time with no job and no house. I know I shouldn't be jealous of other people's lives, but I am. These young couples that are married a month and then BAM they're pregnant. They're having babies when I should be having them. Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer but I actually feel better after typing that out.
Anyway....here's GTKY:
1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body? All the soccer players in the World Cup looked pretty ripped. But I love football players.
2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator? I plan....and then I procrastinate.
3. Diet or regular (soda)? Regular. I've heard that diet drinks are just as bad for you if not worse that regular. I've also heard they cause cancer, but what doesn't? But I just drink regular because they taste better.
4. What's your one must-have for fall? I really want a military inspired jacket. That I think might get up the courage to try some thigh high stockings with a skirt.
5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell. I'll eat just about everything on that menu.
6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy? Marine! Gotta loves a man in cammies.
7. Did you wear braces? Lord, yes. For almost three full years.
8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind? Kind. Always. Sexy doesn't mean much when there's nothing pretty underneath.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to some of what you were saying Alyssa...don't feel badly about the feelings your having cause trust me..more people feel that way that you might think!! We hadn't even tried getting pregnant until the beginning of this year..after the recent miscarriage I just dont know when it'll happen for us. Reading about others getting pregnant now is REALLY rough..and I do envy them at times thinking it should be me ya know (seems easier for some people to get pregnant it seems)..but I just trust in God to know when the timing is right for us. We rented the first place we lived in after we got married for 8 YEARS..it IS frustrating not owning your own place (like u said..having something to show as your own)..but God blessed us last year with our first home. I have to say I'm glad we waited..because I see now how the timing was right. Your still really young and young into your marriage as well..don't let the frustrations get to you too much! I'm 31 and been married 9 years! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover