Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sick and bored.

So here I am, in the bed watching Twilight and New Moon. Haha. I'm so bored. It's a couple of days late but heres GTKY.


1. Do you think mustaches are sexy? Definately not. I'm not a fan of facial hair in general.


2. What's the last concert you went to? Distubred at Sloss Furnace in Birmingham. Awesome show.


3. What was your favorite 80's sitcom? Oh gosh. I loved Saved by the Bell. I watched it every morning before school. I also like Family Matters and Full House.


4. Were you named after anyone? No. But my dad got the idea from Alyssa Milano even though it's pronounced differently.


5. When you buy new clothes do you wash before wearing? Nope! I'm usually so excited to wear something new that I just wear it off the hanger.


6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time? READ!!!


7. What is your favorite department store? Belk.


8. If you were to get laser hair removal where would you get it? Eyebrows and bikini zone. I can handles shaving my legs.

1 comment:

  1. Hope u get to feeling well soon! Not a bad way to spend a day in bed..watching the twilight series! I just bought New Moon and loved it! Loved your GTKY too, btw! Might use it on my blog this week..I love stuff like that! Hope u have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover