Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sick of being sick.

Welp, here I am again. Sitting on the couch while I should be at work, sick as a dog. I got up and went to work yesterday and ended up leaving after 3 hours. Different day, same crap. I'd debated going home at all knowing my mom would want me to go to the doctor. I hate going to the doctor. Not only that, but last time she had mentioned a spinal tap. This strikes fear into my heart. We ended up going around 4, me, Mom and Chris. The doctor firmly believes whatever I have is viral and that it should work it's way out of my system. I'm tested negative for just about everything else. No mono, my liver and thyroid are fine. On top of all this I've got a head cold. Miserable. She wanted to schedule me for a cat scan today sometime. We're just waiting on a phone call. This has me slightly freaking out too. I'm claustrophobic. I know I won't be able to put my whole body in a tunnel just big enough for me. Maybe they can just put my head in? Right now I would kill for an oreo blizzard, a tabloid and some cold meds.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Alyssa..I'll be praying for you. I dont like going to the doctor either..but sometimes ya just have to unfortunately. If I lived nearby, I'd make you an oreo blizzard and bring to you (with the latest copy of US Weekly)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. I hope you're feeling better by the time you read this!

    And who wouldn't kill for an oreo blizzard?!

    Feel better missy. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover