Saturday, September 25, 2010

Black and White

Hello again! I DID go on that solo shopping trip I was talking about! I came away with some suede black flats and a red striped Henley top from AE, and a crimson and gray sweatshirt and the most gorgeous dress I've ever put on my body from Forever21. I saw it on the rack and thought I'll try it on just for fun but won't it. NOT! Of course I fell in love with it. It's a dull blue, all lace, scoop neck, nipped at the waist dress. I'll HAVE to take a pic in it tomorrow for church because I couldn't find a pic on the website. I'm so excited to wear it!!!

I just finished going through the latest issue of In Style and read this great article about the late photographer Herb Ritts. His photos are beautiful! So simple and so dang sexy! You might recognize some of these famous faces. My absolute fave photo is at the bottom.








Love in black and white,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover