Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Friday Friday

Hello, all! I'm so happy because it's Friday! I started my morning off with a yoohoo which put me in a stupid good mood. Tonight is more high school football! Go Gophers! (Yes, we're the might fighting golden gophers." Anyway, now for some random blanks!



1. When I get a day to myself I like to stay in my PJs and read. And maybe clean our room.

2. High school was def. not the best years of my life. The only thing good about it was Chris. I've always hated school.

3. A little dream I have is to have a farm one day! Full of cats and dogs! I had a dream last night that we had FOURTEEN cats and kittens.

4. A big dream I have is to be a stay at home mom one day. I don't know if that's bigger than a farm but whatever.

5. If I could drive any car my pick would be a silver 350Z. I love those cars.

6. I time I felt really and truly beautiful was my wedding day.

7. Tomorrow I will probably hang around the house and watch football and movies with the husband.

Have a great weekend!
-Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I wasnt a fan of H.S. either, thank goodness it's over lol. I think all girls feel extra beautiful on their wedding day, I know I did.

    Have a great weekend! Stopping by from Laurens' blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your kitties on Curious Pug! They are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover