Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hello, all! I for one am so happy to see the weekend here! Can I just tell you real quick how much I like my job and like my coworkers even more? The past two payday Fridays have had a theme (how fun!). Two weeks ago was PJ day. We (all the girls in the photo department) all showed up in pajamas and slippers. Yesterday was "bring your fave junk food day". Holy cow. There were no bake cookies (my choice), strawberry cupcakes, brownies, chips, and oreos. I was sick to my stomach I ate so much. Next payday is camo day! I'm sure I'll be the only one in government issued camouflage. Haha. I'm debating weather to just wear his blouse and cover or go all out with the pants and boots.

Today I'm seriously considering getting myself some coffee and going shopping by my lonesome before the big game (Alabama vs. Arkansas). Roll Tide!

I know I'm about 10 hours late but here's Fill in the Blank!:



1. In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be maybe Alexis Blidel. I've been a few times I look like her. But then again I've also heard Mischa Barton and Lindsay Lohan (before her crack days).


2. If I could change one thing about the world it would be for everyone to just get along. Can you imagine a world with no war or even conflict? What would we do with ourselves?



3. Yesterday I worked hard, ate too much, and then ate some more at the HHS vs. Shades Valley game.



4. My favorite comfort food is mashed potatoes. Yummy.



5. My new favorite blog find is Simplify.



6. If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet Amber from Laughing with Broken Eyes. It seems like we have a lot in common and plus she's super sweet.



7. My favorite breakfast food is french toast. Love the stuff. All this food talk has got me hungry.



Love and football,

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover