Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Letters to me Part Trois

♥♥♥
Dear Alyssa,
You finally bought the shoes to wear with me.
Now throw a blazer on to take down the slut factor
and you're good.
Love,
Your pink polka-dot mini dress
♥♥♥
Dear Alyssa,
I love you just as much as you love me!
Ok, maybe not quite as much.
Ok that's a lie. I don't ever really
like you.
-Your new station at work
♥♥♥
Dear Alyssa,
This is never going to work out.
Regretfully,
Weight Watchers
♥♥♥
Mom,
While we appreciate the daily scooping of the
litter box, the flea medicine and the frequent
wet food, we'd still rather be cuddling under
the covers with
you and dad.
Love,
Gus and Dixie
♥♥♥
Dear Alyssa,
Dust me off.
It's about time.
-Your Bible
♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Such a funny post!! I especially liked the one from Gus and Dixie..sounds like my Ravey!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover