Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh happy day!

Hi! =) I've had a great week and it's going to be a fun weekend! I switched departments at work and I now work in photoshop! Which is super cool and fun. I have my own desk (a first for me) which I can't wait to make cute with pictures and a bulletin board. Yesterday I bought the cutest little Halloween hat at Cracker Barrel. I can't wait to wear it to work Friday before Halloween. Tonight is some HHS football and tomorrow FINALLY starts a new season of ALABAMA football!! Some of Kaylen's friends are coming over and we're going to make cheese dip and grill hot dogs for the game. Should be fun! Not only that but before the game, we have a wedding to go to and I adore weddings. Sunday me and the husband are relaxing at home by ourselves for once and Monday is Labor Day! Yay! A three-day weekend!! And without further adu...Fill in the Blank Friday!!

1. If I didn't have to work anymore I would...make a pretty home, clean it, read, take walks and have kids!

2. My favorite thing about vacation is...not having to worry about going to work the next day, eating out, and just getting a little break from the norm.

3. When packing for a trip I...usually overpack. I always think "well I might wear this...or I might use that but I never do.

4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead or alive) I would choose my husband because we love taking trips but don't get to do it that often and we would go back to Gatlinburg, our favorite city. It's where we got together. <3

5. My top 3 absolute travel essentials are...a hair dryer, make-up and shoes. Pretty basic.

6. Vacations are...one of my favorite things on earth! I love going places!

7. On vacation you must always...eat good food and splurge a little!

Happy Friday Yall!!
-Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you put your hair dryer as one of your top 3, I would have never thought to write it down but it is such an essential! I love your blog, I'm your newest follower, please follow me back at www.romanianprincess.com

    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover