Saturday, September 18, 2010

Random Saturday Thoughts

Hello, all! I hope everyone is have a great weekend! I am so far! Last night the mighty fightin' Golden Gophers gave a whooping to the opposing team! They showed how much class they have (or lack thereof) by running to our end zone and dancing in it. Well, we showed them. Our own boys of fall played a great game and should be proud of themselves. And the cheerleaders were fabulous too. =) To top it off my Crimson Tide blew out Duke. Can I get a Roll Tide? Anywho, here's a few of my random thoughts bouncing around in my head:
I got THIS new bag last week and I love it. I hardly ever buy purses but I'm so glad I got this one! And it just so happens to be from my wonderful place of work. Check it out at ewam.com:
This is a trend I just can't get behind: CLOGS. Don't understand it. They remind me of Birkenstocks. Surely you had a pair. In 6Th grade I had TWO. I wore them with and without socks and good Lord did they make my feet stink:

How adorable is Katy Perry's gummy bear ring?!:

I saw something wonderful driving through Hueytown yesterday...the leaves are changing!! The green trees have little speckles of gold in them! You can't imagine how happy this makes me. Now if only the temperature would follow suit.

Today I watched the Notebook. I'll admit it's not one of my favorites but I gave it another try. The fashion alone is worth watching it for:

I'm desperate for THESE shoes from AE. I found them online and today when I went in to exchange some jeans (needed a bigger size...how sad) I found them for 10 dollars cheaper! First thing next Saturday after my paycheck I'm getting these. They will go with EVERYTHING!!:

Last night I had the most fabulous dream I've ever had. I dreamed I worked at a fashion magazine ala Anne Hathaway in The Devil Wears Prada. It was complete with a huge fully stocked closet of nothing but bags, jewelry and shoes. I distinctly remember walking around in a navy blue mini dress and black platform pumps.

Love and accessories,

Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite the dream!

    I think clogs look cute on some people, but I felt like a clown when I tried them on in the store. Or like a little gal playing dress-up in grandma's closet.

    Anyhow, I hope you're having a really wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awesome shoes! I've been on the look out for some great brown flats but havent found any that catch my eye. Im not a huge fan of The Notebook either. I mean it was a great movie but it's not one I could watch all the time but you're right, the wardrobe alone makes it all worth while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the original birkenstock style of clogs but the high heeled ones just look tacky to me. And that bag is adorable. I'm definitely checking out the site!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover