Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wee Bit [of me] Wednesday [on Thrusday]

Howdy! I hope everyone's having a great week. We're almost to the weekend, yall! Things on this side have been ok. Everyone has been really emotional but very supportive of each other after the tragedy Sunday. The viewing is tonight and the funeral tomorrow. I bet the high school will be like a ghost town. Those poor kids. I consider myself very lucky that I've never lost a friend, especially at a young age. If you're praying people, please pray for that family and this little community over the next couple of days.

In other, more random news. I have an announcement. I jumped on my dad's bandwagon and started weight watchers. Yes, I know. It's a huge deal. I HATE dieting. I LOVE to eat. You see the problem. So far so good though! It's only been two days but give me some credit.

Here's A Wee Bit Wednesday (on Thursday). If you want to play along skip on over to Leigh Ashley's blog: LeighAshley.blogspot.com and play along!


{one} what is your biggest pet peeve?
People with no table manners! I hate listening to people eat! Ugh!

{two} what is your favorite dessert?
Do we have to talk about food? I love brownies, chocolate cake, apple pie, blizzrds, peanut butter cookies....

{three} what is the first thing you notice about people?
Weather or not they're smiling.

{four} are you usually late, early or right on time?
Usually right on time.

{five} have you ever fired a gun?
Yes! And loved it! A 22 rifle and handgun.

{six} are you right-handed or left-handed?
righty.

{seven} which do you prefer: coke or pepsi?
Pepsi. But I prefer Dr. Pepper to both.

{eight} do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
Yes. I did a part to the Thriller dance in the mirror just to see what I look like doing it. I haven't done it since.

{nine} what’s your favorite movie snack?
Buncha Crunch!!

{ten} do you scream on roller coasters?
Like a banshee.

Love and food,
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. Get you on numbers 3,4, and 5.. My fiance is a Marine! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover