Saturday, October 16, 2010

Best Dream Ever

Have you ever had a dream that was so real and so vivid that you woke up and were disappointed it wasn't real. That's what I woke up from about 15 minutes ago. In the dream Chris I were walking around some kind of park. The catch was we had a baby. A baby girl. With a head full of brown hear. I can see her face and she was perfect. Still in the infant/bobble head/sleep all day stage. Chris was carrying her most of the time. And he loved her. You could tell by the way he looked at her. And I loved her! I don't even know what we named her. I even remember thinking back about the birth and how I didn't remember any of it. I went to the hospital, had to have a C-section, passed out and when I woke up I had had a baby! To be so lucky. I woke up to my mother leaning over me smiling and I was looking around the room for my baby. That was my "dream memory". Back to the current dream. We were walking around the park holding her and letting people ooh and ahh and coo at her. And when we went to change her diaper, I realized I had never changed her before! Chris had been doing it! So we went to the family restroom with a changing station and he had to help me! I found this really funny. He was even the one carrying the "daddy bag". He was the perfect daddy!


That's when I woke up and wished I hadn't. I'm tearing up now just thinking back on it. How silly. It was the perfect dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover