Friday, October 15, 2010

Busy Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone! Another week gone by!

If you haven't already hop on over to Windy Poplars and take part in her Pick of the Patch!

Windy Poplars

...and after that link up with Lauren for Fill In the Blank Friday!


1.Blogging is a great creative outlet and I enjoy a lot more than I thought I would.

2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is platform heels. It would not end well for me.

3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is learning to be independent.

4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose mountains. Easy.

5. A talent I wish I had is dancing! No rhythm here.

6. A talent I do have is singing! LAAAA!

7. This week flew by. But most of them do.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel..I wish I could dance too!! Your lucky to have the talent of singing..I always wished I could (well I can..but nobody wants to hear that!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the platform heels....I bought a pair, my first pair ever, and I'm still trying to figure it out. I feel like I'm on stilts!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover