Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday not so Funday


Link up with Lauren!


1. I am
a Christian, a wife a daughter, a sister, a friend, an American, a southern girl and an optimist.

2. I wish everything was ok.

3. I like chocolate, Disney movies, reading, board games, cats, Titanic, pajamas, blogging, Forever 21 and oreo blizzards.

4. I can listen really well and give honest advice.

5. I hope to one day have the American dream. Three kids, the dog, white picket fence and everything.

6. I think that contrary to what most people believe, some people are just bad.

7. I was a child now I'm a ...womanchild. Couldnt think of anything else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover