Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween at EWAM!

Hello! Today was a fun day at work! All of the girls in the photo department dressed up!

Here's my last minute Halloween outfit. I love having photoshop at work:

Photo girls!:

Melissa as a hell's angel. The bike is just a prop. Haha.

Baby Katie!


Tonight we are running errands and going out to eat with Mama and Daddy. Tomorrow is Tannehill all day so I get to wear my hat again! It's going to cooold though. Well..cold for Alabama anyway. Can't wait to share all the pics my mother will take!

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Love and tricks and treats,
Alyssa

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover