Saturday, October 2, 2010

Football Saturday

Hello, all! It's Saturday so I'm automatically in a good mood. Last night the mighty fightin' golden gophers beat the opponent again! But I'll give it to em', they put on a GREAT halftime show. It was bittersweet though. At the bust through the cheerleaders held up a sign that said "RIP We ♥ you, Malorie" and after the national anthem the announcer led us in a moment of silence for the family. At every kick the cheerleaders lifted the flyers (one of the being Kaylen) and pointed to the sky and all the band wore pink and yellow ribbons in her memory. Bring on the waterworks.


Today is the big game! Alabama vs. Florida (my husband's team). We may be divorced tomorrow depending on who wins. Roll Tide!!

Here's Fill-In-The-Blank...Saturday:



1. True happiness is Love. Love for God, love for others and love for ourselves.

2. The most surreal moment of my life was easy: standing at the altar with my dad and Chris right after the walk down the aisle looking up at the preachers.


3. My favorite texture is anything soft. Like a warm sweaters. Ahhh, sweaters.


4. My signature color is Blue. Most of my closet is some shade of it. I think it brings out my colors and makes me happy!


5. My signature style is feminine simple. I've surprised myself and kind of became a minimalist.



6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be Forever 21 for sure. The cutest clothes for the cheapest prices.


7. My best thing about autumn is ...I've said this before: football, foliage and fashion.

Love,
Alyssa

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover